Wednesday, October 14, 2009

i rEmEMbeR...

i remember the warm

brick

ground in my backyard,

the summer mornings when the

sun would heat them, and

i would go out and soak in the

sun.

i remember yellow walls.

i remember jeremy my first

boyfriend.

i remember mud fights in

a stream with jocelyn,

the mud

dried and we washed off.

i remember the tingly

feeling i felt every-

time _____ held my hand.

i remember when _ _ _ _ _

held my hand i

felt

nothing.

i remember being dissapointed.

3 comments:

  1. That is a perspective on life that I have not seen before. It gives a feeling of mystery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved your format for the poem, actually i just loved the whole poem

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. The stuff you excluded from your poem actually added so much. Good work. This is a great love poem. You capture some strong memories, but do a great job of trying to figure out relationships and attraction.

    ReplyDelete